Monday 12 October 2009

some more sad deaths mondi. or. barry letss was aces, thankyou that man!

Barry Letts has died at the age of 84. how very sad, i can't stand all this death. Stephen Gately aswell at 33, sad sad sad.
Without Barry Letts doctor who would very probably not have seen the like of tom baker-the penultimate doctor for most-myself included. he wrote and created the character of sarah jane smith played by the wonderfull Elizabeth Sladen (my favourite 'never aging' companion). he originally worked on a William Hartnell episode but was most known for his stint during the Pertwee era. but forgive my ignorance and read about him from someone better clued in-

http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.com/2009/10/barry-letts-1925-2009.html




R.I.P. Barry Letts 1925-2009





R.I.P. Stephen Gateley 1976-2009



thats enough bad news.

brought to you by moving onto another subject

elrossiter x x x x x x x x x

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for most Tom Baker was the favourite Dr Who, definitely the most famous... not the penultimate.

    Regardless still quite the loss.

    ReplyDelete