Wednesday 4 February 2009

been down so long it looks like up to me. or. A BIG MOAN-how the hells am i gonna blog if my compooter goes kerflooey?!




can you blog via post? telepathy? guess i'll just have to talk to real people if my computer does eventually give up the ghost.


IF ANYONE SEE'S '''''ANTIVIRUS 360''''' DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE NOT TO GET IT ONTO YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!! IT IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL, A CAD, AND THE KING OF THE KWONTS!!!!!! bastards


my state of mind has not been at its best over recent times-no job (largely if not entirely my own fault) no special lady friend, no moneys, not seeing friends as much as i'd like and spending much of january in the arena of the un-well. all in all i've been irritable, moody, frustrated and a douschebag. god what do i sound like?!


thoughts-

if you don't do anything to sort this shit out, it will not get sorted out!

further thoughts-FUCKING SORT IT OUT AND STOP BEING A BELL END!




writing works as outlet for me, so does getting sucked into a book, playing the ole bass guitar, my fine friends and good music/television. if i hadn't have been reading so many good books and listening to awesome tunes i would have gone over the edge loooong ago.


been down so long it looks like up to me is thus far a very engaging and absorbing novel, written at the end of the fifties by richard farina. like a cross between 'fear and loathing in las vegas' and 'the catcher in the rye'
i've had a moan and a feel sorry for myself now i'm stopping this whiny boofugginhoo post.
brought to you by-
richard farina
david 'the legend' bowie
swindonia at the weekend
elrossiter x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment